We have all been here before: you join a social network like LinkedIn, make a few contacts, sit back and wait for something to happen. And absolutely nothing happens.
This happened to me and about 95% of the people I have talked to about using any social network. After being on LinkedIn for over a year, 2 years ago I decided it was time to do something.
I went from about 100 contacts (after over a year on LinkedIn) to over 1,350; from 0 groups to 50 groups; from no business through LinkedIn to using it as a major sales lead generator – including reaching elusive government buyers for my clients!
Used properly, LinkedIn is a valuable business asset for
- raising your overall visibility on the web
- attracting potential business partners
- identifying more prospects at the companies and agencies you already do business with
- reaching and connecting with major influencers in the market
- developing relationships with reporters and editors
- and much more.
And you don’t have to spend hours each day on this to make it pay off!
3 CDs (plus 9.95 shipping and handling for U.S. and Canadian destinations)
August-September special pricing